1. Crab is a invertebrates ( animals that are without a backbone )
2. They have flattened bodies.
3. Their eyes are located at the end of the stalks.
4. They are 10 legged animals that walk sideways.
5. Crabs are super old animals.
6. Crabs have an “exoskeleton” made up of chitin.
7. There are more than 4000 species of crabs.
8. Crabs reproduce like 1 to 3 million of eggs a day.
9. Certain species of crabs are endangered due to hunting and habitat loss.
10. Mostly crabs are found in Beaches and coastal areas.